The health department and we at Massage On Whitney have set up some guidelines that need to be followed.
1. Masks MUST be worn. NO Mask=No massage. We don't supply masks,so please remember to wear yours. If you have a medical reason as to why you can't wear a mask you must wait for the guideline to change before you can get a massage.
2. BEFORE you make an appointment, if you have had a cough, shortness of breath or any two of the following symptoms, please do not book an appointment. A.Fever B. Chills C. Repeated shaking and chills D. Muscle Pain E. Headache F. Sore Throat G. Loss of taste or smell. Also if you visited another state, please wait 14 days before booking to be sure you are ok.
3. We will be offering ONLY 1 hr. massages for now. This makes staggering appointments and disinfecting easier for us. We can NOT do couples massage at this moment. When guidelines change we will change this.
4. Rooms and office will be disinfected in between clients.
5. Please be on time for your appointment . We need to have enough time to disinfect the room for the next client. We appreciate it.
6.When you arrive for your appointment PLEASE wait in your car and call us at 203-230-0026. We will then let you know if we are ready for you. There is NO waiting room at this time and we want to be sure you have minimal contact with other clients.
7.If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call 203-230-0026.
8. Thank you for your understanding during this time of adjustment. Please stay safe & well